making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 7 November 2015

Staff Lunch 2015@Ritz-Carlton

I attended our NIE Annual Staff Lunch 2015 at Ritz-Carlton with the theme of YesterYears Singapore. :) I wore my mother's dress which she wore when she first arrived in Singapore in 1970!
My Table 9
The opening show was Sand Painting which was quite unusual and the painter depicted the development of Singapore from kampong to the modern city it is now.
The Director gave the welcome speech which was followed by the usual Award Ceremony - Excellence in Teaching awards and Long Service awards. Buffet lunch followed after that. In between lunch, there were the pre-drawn lucky draws, Tribute to Pioneer Educators, games and performances. 
We all had a great time relaxing with our friends and colleagues.
Me in my mother's 1970 dress and a vintage red lace handbag.
My Early Bird gift as I arrived at 10:50am :)
My girls have assumed ownership of the gift :P

No comments: