making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 30 January 2016

SCGS Parents' Briefing 2016

I was at SCGS's P5 & P6 Parents' Briefing 2016 this morning. It started at 8am and was followed by Form and Co-Form Teachers's Address, Science and Chinese Language Workshops. It ended just after 12:30pm. 
Juliane followed me to school and managed to finish her homework when I was attending the Parents' briefing. I made her sit in at the workshops at the suggestion of my former SCGS colleague who is now HOD haha. It makes good sense, Juliane will be the one going through PSLE so it will help her to understand what's required of her. It was also good practice for her to take notes during the workshops. :) 
For today, I am really happy to be a parent and put down my hat of an educator.    

No comments: