making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 5 March 2016

Life's Simple Pleasures 2016

After a stressful week, there's nothing more pleasurable than spending some quality time with my daughters! My girls and I started with having Korean desserts, Bingsu at Orchard Central, together with Brenda, Marieann's classmate.
Mango Bingsu and Green Tea Bingsu
After the indulgent Bingsu, we went shopping or rather I followed the girls while they shopped at Somerset 313, and Scape. 
Scape Marketplace
We had an early dinner at Astons. Brenda went home soon after while we ended off the day with another Korean dessert, Teh Gah Dai ice cream from Honey Creme before making our way home too. :)  
Queuing for a table at Astons
Salmon Spaghetti 
Teriyaki Chicken
Pork 
Enjoying Teh Gah Dai ice cream
My feet are really tired from following my girls around but the time spent with my girls and the memories are priceless! :)

No comments: