making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 9 April 2016

"Under One Roof" SCGS Family Carnival

It's a family outing for my girls and I, attending the SCGS Family Carnival. However, upon reaching SCGS at 9:45am, my girls abandoned me as they went off with their friends. 
Marieann as she went off with her friend
With Juliane before she ran off with her friends too
It's ok, I met several of my former SCGS colleagues. ALWAYS a blast catching up with them! They never fail to make me miss my teaching days. :)
Juliane is horrified that I took a photo with Mrs Lim, her form teacher haha
Marieann, her friend, Mun Ling with Ms Koh, their P6 form teacher
I also met some of my classmates and my former students, Yvette and Michelle who are both teaching in SCGS!
My 1998 4P student, Yvette
I taught Michell when I was doing long term relief teaching in SCGS
What's carnival without buying home goodies! Hahaha
We really enjoyed ourselves, catching with friends. 
Once an SC girl, always an SC girl! :)

No comments: