making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Education

I laughed at how close to the truth this quiz is.
My mother believes very strongly in her children getting a good education and that it is our ticket to our dreams. I was influenced by her belief and it also became my belief. I have advanced as far as I could in my education. :) I hope the same for my daughters, if it is their path. 
You Are Grad School
You are brilliant, studious, and even a little bit eccentric. You're willing to live life on your own terms.
You believe in education, and you want as much of it as you can get. No one can take your education away from you.

You are a geek at heart, and you love learning. You'd like to get paid to study and teach, even if those jobs are hard to come by.
And even if you can't work in academia, you'll always be an academic at heart. You love the idea of required reading.

No comments: