making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 25 September 2016

Certificate of Achievement

Marieann showed me her certificate of achievement which she obtained because she participated in the Student Leadership (Reach) Camp, 30 May - 1 June 2016. I couldn't be more proud of Marieann! 
Not because of her certificate but because of what she has achieved for herself. I am really glad for my decision to put her in St Margaret's Secondary School. Marieann is really thriving in SMSS.
Although she is academically less inclined, she is making up for it in other areas, e.g. her leadership skills which was never noticed when she was in primary school because she is the quiet one. I would rather she has a good character, be a good person and has skills which will serve her well throughout her life than to have good results but with a lousy character. 
Marieann, I am really proud of you and your achievement! 

No comments: