making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 10 September 2016

STGCC 2016

This is the most exciting event that I look forward to every year - STGCC 2016! I get to be the geek/ nerd that I am and I get to see my ex-students at this event. :)
STGCC is always about three things - Cosplayers, Toys/ Figurines and Art Works
Cosplay/ Cosplayers
My ex-student who is a cosplayer :) Proud of her
Toys/ Figurines
Not toys but was attracted to the colours and candies
Art Works/ Artists
My fav artist - Mari whom I have become friends with
Mari an Emily whom I have become friends with!
My signed art works with their artists
Haruhiko Mikimoto signing his STGCC special appearance limited poster
I made it, was one of the last few in the queue
Goodies
Beautiful art works, cute too
Postcards, book, pouches
Chickbunnies, baby apples and a gift from Mari
My new t-shirts - only buy t-shirts once a year from STGCC lol

No comments: