making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 27 October 2016

My Happy Birthday Celebration 2016

I saw this on Google page and thought it is the coolest thing I have ever seen haha. 
I couldn't take leave today as I had to teach my last class of my first MLS038 course. It was a blast. A great bunch of KPs, great teachers with great sense of humour! :D I have learnt lots from them and I will miss them - their jokes, their experiences, their wisdom. I wish them all the best when they return to school. Yes, it is fun teaching on my birthday, the teachers sang me a birthday song! :)
I went home to 2 birthday cakes! I thought the girls would be too lazy to do anything for my birthday so I bought a cake for myself haha. Ended up the girls got me a cake too. :D 
I had a great birthday! Thank you to all my friends, my students, my family and my colleagues for their birthday wishes (both in person and on Facebook)! :) 

No comments: