making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 25 October 2016

What a Birthday SURPRISE 2016!

I am really blessed with good friends and colleagues! They threw me a surprise birthday celebration, even though it is two day early! :P Never have I been more surprised to walk into a room full of people shouting, "Surprise! Happy Birthday!". (There were supposed to be more people but some had to go for data collection. I am touched.)  
Thank you for the wonderful birthday surprise! Thank you for the lovely presents, especially the notes that each of you have taken time to write, all 23 notes. I really enjoyed reading them. 
Post-it pads and an album full of birthday wishes/ notes
Some of the lovely notes that my friends and colleagues have written me
Thank you, my friends!! Thank you for all your friendship and love. Never realised that I have so much social capital at my workplace haha :P 

No comments: