making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 22 December 2016

Secondary 1 Reporting Day II

Today is Secondary 1 Reporting Day. This is my second time doing this. Both Juliane and I were at her secondary school by 8:20am. Juliane is posted back to Singapore Chinese Girls' School Secondary, her first choice. My ex-SCGS colleagues saw me and laughed, "You are back again!" Haha :D
The Principal's Address started promptly at 8:30am. By 9:25am, the briefing ended. I allowed Juliane some time to catch up with her friends before queueing to buy her PE attires at 10am. It was an hour later when we managed to get her PE attires. At least, by now there wasn't any queue for the textbooks! I bought her textbooks and school materials in under 3 minutes. :)
By 12pm, we were back home. The perk of staying near the school! 
Juliane started reading one of the literature books:
Emily of Emerald Hill while waiting for
her grandfather to pick us up

No comments: