making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 6 March 2017

Monster Movie

According to Blothings quiz "What Kind of Horror Movie are You?", I am a monster movie. Yes, I do enjoy my monster movies where there is action, destruction and death. As such, I LOVE the series like Alien, The Mummy, Predator, ... Ok, it's time to watch my Alien and The Mummy blurays again.
You Are a Monster Movie
Nothing makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up like a menacing monster, whether that monster comes from a lab or outer space.
You like horror movies with a lot of action and destruction. Of course you want the good guys to win in the end... but not until many people die first.

You appreciate the creativity involved with imagining the ultimate monster. The idea of an evil that is capable of anything both delights and frights you.
Your favorite movies have a unique take on the definition of monster. You go for movies like Alien, the Mummy, and King Kong.

No comments: